A park ranger was crabbing near Whidbey Island when something she caught made her do a double take.
“We dropped several crab pots but didn't have any keepers until this pot was pulled up,” Regis Swanson told KIRO 7. “The crab was crawling up the cage and flipped over showing her belly when I noticed the Jesus face!”
Swanson, a park ranger in Snohomish County, was out with a French exchange student. She was showing off the northwest activities and scenery when she caught the crab.
She took a photo before throwing it back into the water.
- Bodies of couple missing since 1942 found in melted glacier
- PHOTOS: Eel truck crash creates big mess on Oregon highway
- Troopers: Blood test shows driver had 54 times the legal limit for pot
- PHOTOS: Sky-gazers capture brilliant Aurora Borealis over W. Washington
- VIDEO: More than 350,000 images of child porn found on church worker's laptop
Cox Media Group