PACIFIC, Wash. - Officers with the Pacific Police Department are asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 17-year-old boy.
Pacific has a population of around 6,000 and is located south of Auburn and north of Sumner.
Police said the boy, Rockyfeller Bannister, was last seen at around 5 a.m. Sunday
“He goes by Rocky and in the past has given his last name as Bannter. Rockyfeller is a 17-year-old child whom (sic) has the cognitive abilities equivalent to that of a 6-year-old,” a spokesperson for the police department wrote in a news release.
Officers said Rockyfeller has no history of running away and will most likely not know his address or his parents' names.
Rockyfeller was last seen wearing gray shorts and a lime green T-shirt. He was also carrying a backpack.
Police said he does not have any immediate family or friends in the area and does not have a cellphone.
Anyone with information about his location is asked to contact officer Heather Malavotte at 253-929-1130 or Detective Carter at 253-455-4966.
More news from KIRO 7
- One killed in crash east of Redmond
- Seattle to Portland in an hour: WSDOT releases results of ultra-high-speed transportation study
- Seattle Police Department left scrambling after weekend crime spree
- 93-year-old reportedly sexually assaulted at nursing home where rape was recorded on hidden camera
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.