LAKE STEVENS, Wash. - One person was killed in three-vehicle crash in Lake Stevens Thursday.
Lake Stevens police said a passenger of the driver who caused the crash was killed near 20th Street Southeast and 91st Avenue Southeast in West Lake Stevens.
Scroll down to continue reading
- Teen charged in fatal hit-and-run asks to be released
- Woman murdered, body dumped, set on fire in Bonney Lake
- Homeless camp above freeway not prioritized for removal by city
- Father admits to getting rid of missing 3-year-old daughter's body, police say
- Helicopter crashes in lake near Arlington; 2 taken to hospital
An officer at the scene said that at about 7:30 a.m., a silver pickup was heading westbound on 20th heading toward Everett when a Mustang heading eastbound tried to make a left turn onto 91st. The Mustang turned in front of the silver pickup and the two vehicles crashed.
They then hit a car that was stopped at a light on 91st.
There were three people in the pickup, three in a Mustang and one in a Ford Fusion.
Four people were OK and two others were taken to the hospital. One of the passengers in the Mustang died at the scene.
According to the Everett Herald, police arrested a 50-year-old Everett man for investigation of vehicular homicide.
The Herald said a trooper suspected the man was impaired. As he was being booked into jail, guards found heroin and meth on him.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.