The Seattle Seahawks received 10s across the board from boy band NSYNC for their touchdown celebration during Sunday’s game against the Browns.
After catching a touchdown in the second quarter, Jaron Brown was joined by Tyler Lockett, DK Metcalf and David Moore and the receivers recreated NSYNC’s iconic “Bye Bye Bye” dance in the end-zone.
This caught the boy band’s attention moments after the Seahawks tweeted it.
“The judges scores…10-10-10-10-10,” the band tweeted. “Nice job fellas!!”
In case you didn’t recognize the dance moves, here’s NSYNC’s “Bye Bye Bye” video below.
The Seahawks went on to beat the Browns 32-28. They’ll host the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday.
More news from KIRO 7
- Study: Bellevue, Seattle make list of cities where 'you're broke earning $100K'
- Buildings evacuated after natural gas leak in University District
- Today in History: Seven prisoners escape King County Jail in 1979
- Tenants urge Lynnwood to help before demo leaves them homeless
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.