SEATAC, Wash. — A new parking system meant to be more convenient for travelers is coming to Sea-Tac Airport.
The new system is set to be installed Monday and will take a few weeks to complete.
Scroll down to continue reading
- Vegetables sold at Walmart, Trader Joe's recalled for Listeria
- 2 injured after shootout with undercover officers in Lowe's parking lot in Kent
- Mother, 1-year-old lose limbs trying to crawl under train
- NOAA forecasters say it could be another La Nina winter
- Police find woman, child and infant naked and unconscious in parking lot
The tickets issued will be color-coded – yellow, green and blue.
Once drivers pay, they will go to the machines that correspond to the color.
There will be signs posted to explain the new system that Sea-Tac says is meant to accommodate future parking improvements, including online parking reservations and a camera-based parking system.
Another change seen Monday morning is when drivers exit, there are signs showing which lines to go through corresponding to the color of their ticket.
Extra staff will be available to help drivers.
© 2020 Cox Media Group