NORTH BEND, Wash. - Search and rescue crews rescued a fallen climber Saturday off the Mount Little Si climbing wall in North Bend, just off of Interstate 90.
In a Tweet posted about 9 p.m. Saturday, Seattle Mountain Rescue said riggers rescued the climber who had fallen down the trail off the climbing wall.
“Great efforts managing injuries by Bellevue Medics and SMR team docs,” an official at SMR tweeted.
Officials did not release the identity of the climber or how long they were there for.
KIRO 7 will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
ESAR and SMR riggers rescued a fallen climber off the Little Si climbing wall and down to the trail. Great efforts managing injuries by Bellevue Medics and SMR team docs. Solid teamwork! @KCSAR @kingcountyesar @kingcosoPIO @BvueFD pic.twitter.com/fgBNfbb2KL— Seattle Mountain Rescue (@SeattleMtRescue) April 21, 2019
More news from KIRO 7
- Semi carrying human waste crashes, blocks eastbound lanes on I-90 in Issaquah
- Suspect in custody after beating man with baseball bat in Kitsap County, deputies say
- Militia leader arrested at US-Mexico border
- Bainbridge Island fire claims life of retired Hollywood agent
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.