A 24-year-old motorcyclist who fatally shot a 60-year-old man as he attacked her along I-5 described the incident for the first time in an exclusive interview with a fellow motorcyclist – who has also made news himself because of a confrontation while he was riding.
Aubrey Bowlin told her story to Alex Randall, which is published on Randall’s YouTube channel “Squid Tips,” for motorcycle enthusiasts.
Alex Randall is suing the King County Sheriff’s Office – alleging an off-duty detective violated his civil rights when he pulled a gun on Randall at a traffic light in August 2017, and didn’t immediately identify himself, or issue Randall a citation.
Bowlin describes what led up to the confrontation on I-5 near Milton in February, with Bruce W. Jones on Feb. 8, 2018, after Jones boxed Bowlin in on the shoulder of the freeway at Milton, according the Pierce County Prosecutor’s Office.
The Pierce County prosecutor concluded in March that Bowlin acted in self-defense.
More news from KIRO 7
- Air quality in Seattle currently worse than Beijing
- When will smoke clear in Seattle? KIRO 7 PinPoint Meteorologist weighs in
- FBI wants help identifying unknown man as part of child porn investigation
- Mom killed shielding children from car on 1st day of school
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.