Happy Tuesday! We have cool conditions this morning with some areas of low clouds settling in.
- Morning clouds, sun later
- Warm but more clouds for the 4th
- 80s for Wednesday/Thursday
We'll see the clouds move out and the sunshine will take over with temps in the low to mid-70s. Overall a very nice day.
Tomorrow will start sunny and nice with temps really warming up into the low-80s. However, clouds will increase from the south throughout the day, so it'll eventually go partly sunny to high overcast...should be dry though.
Look for mostly sunny skies on Thursday again in the low-80s. By Friday we'll see some increasing clouds and eventually some showers. A few showers will stick around on Saturday with mainly dry and partly sunny skies for Sunday.
More news from KIRO 7
- Family demands answers after loved one killed in wrong way crash
- Olympia Jehovah's Witnesses Hall heavily damaged in suspicious fire
- Girl, 15, allegedly killed by brother, stabbed 53 times for 'taking too long in the bathroom,'
- Belltown 'tent mansion' and homeless camp to be cleared
- Dog on 520 Bridge leads police on crazy chase, Seattle Animal Shelter now searching for owner
Cox Media Group