RENTON, Wash. — More than 70 employers from health care, manufacturing, retail and other industries will be interviewing candidates at the Renton Career Fair Wednesday at Renton Technical College.
Employers are from both public and private agencies and admission is free for job seekers.
Those looking for employment should have copies of their resumes on hand and be prepared to answer questions.
The job fair runs from 3 to 6 p.m. at the Renton Technical College cafeteria in the Roberts Campus Center (building 1), at 3000 Northeast Fourth Street.
Some employers at the fair include the City of Renton, City of Bellevue, Alaska Airlines, FedEx, Seattle Parks & Recreation, Oberto, the Renton School District, Lowe's, IKEA and others. See the complete list of employers here.
The college said hundreds of people turned out for last year’s career fair.
The fee paid by employers will benefit scholarship for RTC students.
More news from KIRO 7
- One-day Seattle tourists: City too risky to visit after theft
- House with 'black mold' listed for sale in Seattle for $775K
- Delay in opening I-5 lanes for Tacoma traffic shift causes backups
- Judge stops attack on lawyer; says court needs video cameras
- May Day marches peaceful in Seattle
Cox Media Group