MONROE, Wash. - Officers with the Monroe Police Department say a man who was reported missing has been located and is back with his family.
Alex Katsanes, who police said has high-functioning autism, was last seen on Sunday in Monroe.
Police said troopers found Katsanes walking on Highway 2, 14 miles east of Skykomish.
"A big thanks to WSP, the family is thrilled," Monroe police said in a tweet.
KIRO 7 will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
- 4 injured in Marysville crash
- Mormon church vandalism in Shoreline investigated as possible hate crime
- Man accused of killing wife, three children in mobile home fire held on $5 million bail
- ’I would do it again even if I did die’: Uncle rushes into burning home to rescue niece
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.