SNOHOMISH, Wash. - A 36-year-old Monroe man was taken into custody Wednesday after he allegedly shot at a family member’s vehicle, the Snohomish Sheriff’s Office announced.
Deputies said after the shooting the man fled on foot near 2nd Street and Maple Avenue in Snohomish.
Arriving deputies spotted the man entering the Centennial Trail, but then lost sight of him.
K-9 units responded and deputies began to contain the area.
Deputies said the man was located in the 12800 block of Dubuque Road.
Deputies said the man refused commands and a Taser was used on him on the scene.
The man was transported to Providence Regional Medical Center for an evaluation and was later booked into the Snohomish County Jail on investigation of first-degree assault.
According to the Sheriff’s Office, there were no reported injuries to victims or deputies.
More news from KIRO 7
- WATCH: Car crashes into downtown Seattle doughnut shop
- Investigation underway after barista stabbed in grocery store
- Canlis employee suing Uber after fatal sidewalk crash
- Pierce County median home prices up again; no break in rents, either
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.