PUYALLUP, Wash. - Stem cells seem to be the medicine of the future, but are some clinics taking their claims too far?
One woman says she was blinded by her treatment.
KIRO 7 goes undercover to Investigate if some stem cell clinics are just selling you false hope. See the full story tonight at 5 p.m. on KIRO 7 News.
More news from KIRO 7
- 3 injured in suspected DUI crash where driver hits WSDOT truck, cars on I-5
- Kent city employee arrested after pedestrian killed; police say city vehicle involved
- Lewis County crash kills 2, injures 6
- Bellingham could lose connection to Alaska under proposal to stop state ferry service
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.