HOQUIAM, Wash. - Officers with the Hoquiam Police Department assisted in wrangling a mini horse Saturday morning after it escaped.
When Sgt. Krohn was on patrol, he discovered the horse running toward Perry Avenue and began wrangling it away from the highway and back toward Lincoln School.
He needed help to wrangle the horse, and called in backup from some off-duty officers nearby. Eventually the officers were able to corral the horse with the help of Aberdeen Animal Control personnel and find the owner.
More news from KIRO 7
- Police: Man suspected in South Hill shooting in custody; brought in by his father
- Baby deer found dead on Mercer Island porch after high-powered pellet shooting
- West Seattle woman fights to keep purse
- Ludi's Diner, a downtown Seattle staple since the 1930s, now closed for good
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.