SEATTLE - The Seattle Mariners are offering special $20 main level tickets for Wednesday’s matinee against the Cleveland Indians.
The deal coincides with the Mariners’ homering in 20 straight games to open the season – a major league record.
After starting the season with a league-best 13-2 record, the Mariners have lost five games in a row.
The Mariners will send 25-year-old Erik Swanson to the mound Wednesday to make his first big league start.
Swanson was recalled from Class AAA Tacoma to start in place of Wade LeBlanc who was placed on the injured list Sunday after suffering a Grade 2 oblique strain in Friday’s loss to the Houston Astros.
“Enjoy a midweek matinee as the Mariners wrap up the homestand vs. Cleveland at 3:40 p.m.,” the Mariners said in a news release.
Tickets are available at all locations.
More news from KIRO 7
- Police looking for 2 persons of interest after body found in abandoned truck in Kent
- Teen girls’ softball coach arrested in undercover child sex sting
- Gig Harbor police looking for escaped African cat
- Four people from Washington sickened by salmonella linked to recalled tuna
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.