SEATTLE - A man was injured in a stabbing Tuesday afternoon at a McDonald's in Downtown Seattle.
Officers responded to a report of a stabbing on 3rd Avenue and Pine Street after 4 p.m.
Police said the man had a stab wound in his abdomen and bandaged it.
The victim gave police a limited description of the suspect and after a search of the area, officers could not find the suspect.
Seattle fire officials said that the victim, who is a 31-year-old man, was taken to Harborview Medical Center with serious injuries.
The investigation remains ongoing.
More news from KIRO 7
- Lakewood convenience store owner stabbed to death during robbery
- Study: Bellevue, Seattle make list of cities where 'you're broke earning $100K'
- NSYNC gives Seahawks high scores for ‘Bye Bye Bye' TD celebration
- Burglars smash windows, steal $10K in tools from Bethel School District
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.