Seattle police are investigating a shooting that left a man critically injured on Thursday night.
The shooting happened on First Avenue and Cherry Street at about 11 p.m.
Fire officials said a 35-year-old man was taken to Harborview Medical Center with life-threatening injuries and is in critical condition.
Police said the suspect fled on foot.
Detectives are at the scene and the investigation remains ongoing.
More news from KIRO 7
- Thousand Oaks shooting: 12 killed, including deputy, at California bar; suspect also dead
- Thousand Oaks shooting: Tamera Mowry-Housley, Adam Housley confirm niece died at Borderline Bar
- Seattle adding public toilet to Ballard park for $550,000
- Radio tower near Tiger Mountain catches fire
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2018 Cox Media Group.