TUKWILA, Wash. - Tukwila police made an arrest Wednesday involving illegal dumping in the Duwamish River.
Police said a man from Ellensburg was seen dumping tires into the river.
The man was arrested for unlawful disposal and criminal traffic violations.
Police also impounded the man's vehicle.
An officer pulled the tires out of the river.
More news from KIRO 7
- Fatal motorcycle crash snarls I-5 traffic in Downtown Seattle
- Driver in stolen vehicle causes crash near Renton
- Washington students will skip school Friday for youth climate strike
- Unvaccinated kids: Schools in Western Washington most at risk for measles
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.