MUKILTEO, Wash. - A 30-year-old man was arrested Thursday in connection with a robbery that occurred earlier at a Mukilteo home.
Police originally responded Oct. 8 to reports of the robbery near 92nd Street Southwest and 53rd Avenue West, just north of Big Gulch Park.
“The suspect had been reported to be armed with a semi-automatic handgun,” a spokesperson for the police department wrote in a news release.
Detectives said their investigation led them to the 12000 block of 4th Avenue West in Everett, where the suspect was identified and taken into custody.
Police said the man was booked into the Snohomish County Jail on suspicion of first-degree robbery and first-degree assault.
“Information suggests that the subject acted alone and there are no additional suspects at large,” police said.
Police said they also recovered a firearm associated with the incident at a separate location.
More news from KIRO 7
- Marine furious with CVS manager’s handling of military photo
- Hunter finds skull on Whidbey Island belonging to man reported missing in 2000
- King County sues Juul over teen vaping epidemic
- Man throws metal plate at windshield of passing car
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.