A 20-year-old man is in critical condition after a reported stabbing in Belltown early Sunday, Seattle Fire Department officials said.
The reported stabbing occurred at 2205 2nd Ave. at 3:37 a.m. The man was transported to Harborview Medical Center in critical condition.
More news from KIRO 7
- Three armed teens caught after robbing store
- 1 dead in head-on crash in Kitsap County
- Treasure hunter finds memory card from GoPro containing man's last moments; returns to parents
- Changes on I-5 and SR-16 in Tacoma: How to plan ahead
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.