A man is being investigated for DUI after a rollover crash in Pierce County early Saturday morning.
The incident occurred on State Route 16 in Gig Harbor shortly before 6 a.m.
The driver was traveling westbound on SR 16, approaching Wollochet Drive. The vehicle then crossed to the right shoulder, causing the vehicle to roll over, coming to rest on the roof. No other cars were involved.
State troopers are investigating the incident as a DUI.
More news from KIRO 7
- Elementary school teacher in Renton charged with possession of child pornography
- Police: Man grabs 9-year-old boy, drags him to his apartment
- Bellingham teen fired as Christian camp counselor because he is gay
- 91-year-old woman's arm broken in random Ballard attack
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.