A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of DUI in Lynnwood after crashing his car into a tree and rolling into the street, police said.
Officers responded just after 4 a.m. to a single-vehicle crash in the 18300 block of 12th Avenue West.
The vehicle, with the driver and two passengers inside, crashed into a tree and rolled into the street.
The driver was arrested for suspicion of DUI and booked into Snohomish County Jail. An 18-year-old man and 16-year-old girl were transported with minor injuries.
Police are continuing to investigate.
More news from KIRO 7
- Man fatally shot near Green Lake
- 18 rounds fired during fatal shooting inside Lakewood mobile home. Suspected gunman charged
- Warrant issued after convicted rapist attacks woman in wheelchair
- Deputies seize ecstasy, LSD, cocaine, bust 38 drug dealers at 2019 Paradiso Festival
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.