My wife and I stumbled onto this dip thanks to her Pinterest page a few years ago. We’ve baked it in a dutch oven (uncovered) and, inside a loaf of bread – regardless of how we serve it, it tends to be devoured by our family and friends. This dip is jam packed with taste… and calories. In other words, consider this a once in a blue moon type of dish for your loved ones. I suggest putting out some veggies to offset this gargantuan calorie bomb, but your tastebuds will thank you!
Spinach Feta Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese brought to room temp.
- 1 small package of salami (diced)
- ½ cup of mayo
- ½ cup of sour cream
- 1 packet of onion soup mix
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 10 oz. frozen spinach chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Thaw spinach/drain, set aside
- Combine cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, onion soup mix and black pepper in a mixing bowl – blend
- Add 1 cup of mozzarella + feta cheese and mix
- Add spinach, salami and stir to combine.
- Top with remaining mozzarella cheese
- Bake 20-24 minutes uncovered
** My wife and I often will bake this into bread and serve it sliced up. This is a heavy dip, and bread is a great way to serve it opposed to crackers which tend to break under the weight of this hefty dip!!!
Cox Media Group