SEATTLE - Link Red Line service to Beacon Hill Station has been restored after a temporary outage Monday morning, Sound Transit officials said.
Link Red Line service is temporarily interrupted due to a power outage. https://t.co/RziPlVk7p8— Sound Transit - 🚆 🚈 🚍 (@SoundTransit) October 21, 2019
Alternate bus shuttle service was provided. The Red Line still served all other stations with some delays.
The service delay was due to a power outage at the Beacon Hill Station that affected the elevators. Service resumed around 7:45 a.m.
More news from KIRO 7
- Tornado touches down near Shelton
- Three-vehicle collision blocked lanes on I-405 in Renton on Sunday afternoon
- 3 taken to hospital after head-on crash in Fall City
- SeaTac restaurant robbed in 'take-over style robbery;' several customers, employees tied up
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.