SEATTLE — The former Lake Washington home of Nirvana singer Kurt Cobain is on the market.
The 8,000 square-foot home in Denny Blaine is listed for $7.5 million.
>>Related: Uncashed Kurt Cobain royalty check found in Seattle record store basement
Cobain and Hole singer Courtney Love purchased the property in 1994.
Cobain died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound four months later. His body was found in the greenhouse.
Love had the greenhouse torn down before selling the home in 1997.
More news from KIRO 7
- Two men knocked unconscious during Seattle business trip in random, unprovoked attack
- Men charged with starting fire while stealing trees from Olympic National Forest
- Police investigate shooting outside Applebee's in Renton
- New fare increases for state ferries start Tuesday
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cox Media Group