KITSAP COUNTY, Wash. - Deputies with the Kitsap County Sheriff’s Office are searching for a man who is wanted for second-degree rape.
A warrant was issued for the arrest of Anthony Marsalis Moffett, 29, on June 11 in Kitsap County Superior Court.
Deputies describe Moffett as a black male, about 5 feet, 9 inches tall, weighing 170 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes.
Officials said Moffett has been known to carry firearms and has ties to Bremerton and East Bremerton.
Anyone with information on Moffett’s location is asked to contact Detective Krista Kleinfelder at 360-337-7117 or 911 and reference case number K19-005983.
Wanted for sexual assault: Anthony Marsalis Moffett. Felony warrant of arrest issued out of Kitsap County Superior Court, June 11, for rape, 2nd degree, with bail set at $150,000. Mr. Moffett is known to carry firearms. Further information: https://t.co/kkl2vk9jWH— Kitsap Sheriff (@KitsapCoSheriff) June 18, 2019
KIRO 7 will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
- 1 injured, 2 detained after shooting in downtown Seattle
- Man charged in 1972 killing of young woman released on bail
- ‘Went to the bone': Man stabbed by suspect who was killed by police says officer saved his life
- 2 off-duty deputies pursue suspects after witnessing robbery in Safeway parking lot
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.