KENNWICK, Wash. - Police in Kennewick arrested a 24-year-old woman on suspicion of driving under the influence and hit-and-run on Saturday.
Officials said officers responded to a two-vehicle collision near North Irving Place and West Clearwater Avenue.
“The driver of one vehicle, Dalia Rodriguez (24), left the scene and was followed by the second half involved to where officers contacted them,” an official with the police department wrote on Facebook.
Police said two children were in the vehicle with Rodriguez, but neither the children nor Rodriguez had injuries.
According to police, Rodriguez “exhibited signs of impairment.”
She was booked into jail on suspicion of driving under the influence, hit and run attended and reckless endangerment, police said.
KIRO 7 will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
- Washington state lawmaker's comments raise ire of nurses
- Arlington police arrest 21-year-old man after standoff at cemetery
- Former fitness instructor and football coach in Bellingham pleads guilty to murder
- Suspected DUI driver in custody after Renton crash, police say
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.