MARYSVILLE, Wash. - A K9 with the Marysville Police Department helped deputies with the Snohomish Sheriff’s Office locate a suspect in a domestic violence case.
Marysville police said K9 Copper tracked a suspect who fled on foot after choking his girlfriend.
“K9 Copper arrived and tracked to the suspect, who was trying to hide behind a shed,” the police department wrote on Facebook.
The suspect was taken into custody without incident.
More news from KIRO 7
- Fatal motorcycle crash snarls I-5 traffic in Downtown Seattle
- Driver in stolen vehicle causes crash near Renton
- Washington students will skip school Friday for youth climate strike
- Unvaccinated kids: Schools in Western Washington most at risk for measles
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.