ARLINGTON, Wash. - Approximately 100 grams of meth and about 20 grams of heroin were seized by Arlington Police officers after a traffic stop, the department announced Monday.
“Last week, APD K9 OSO assisted with a narcotics sniff of a vehicle on a traffic stop for SCSO Sgt. Fortney. OSO alerted to the vehicle and the vehicle was taken for a search warrant application and service,” officials with the APD said on Facebook.
The search warrant was served on the vehicle Sunday night, and police said they found “approximately 100 grams of meth” and “approximately 20 grams of heroin.”
Police said the suspect will be charged with possession with the intent to distribute.
KIRO 7 will continue to update this story as more information becomes available.
More news from KIRO 7
- Seattle driver arrested in snowball rage incident
- Semi carrying live chickens crashes on I-5 in Olympia
- Snow expected to continue Monday, with some areas getting rain or mix
- Real-Time traffic updates: Snowy, slushy roads snarl morning commute
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.