AUBURN, Wash. - An investigation is underway after a man was reportedly stabbed Saturday evening in Auburn.
Officials with Valley Regional Fire Authority said crews were dispatched to the scene where a man was allegedly stabbed in his abdomen.
The man was treated at the scene by medics and was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle for further treatment.
Officials did not say how severe the man's injuries were.
No information was given about a possible suspect.
The stabbing is under investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- Woman frightened by cougar on roof, but it wasn't a cougar at all
- 1 dead, 2 injured in shooting near Westlake Station; police search for suspect
- Police investigating drive-by shooting in Puyallup after car sale gone wrong
- Woman buys 20 homeless people Taco Bell meals, employees then tell them to leave restaurant
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.