Police are investigating a shooting in the 500 block of South Donovan Street in Seattle.
Officials said a 31-year-old man was injured and taken to Harborview Medical Center Sunday night.
The man reportedly suffered serious injuries.
No word was given about a suspect or suspects.
The cause of the shooting is under investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- 3 homes destroyed by thunderstorms in Wenatchee
- Police: Dozens of gondola cars fall to ground in Canada after cable cut
- Police investigate video showing trooper breaking car window
- Woman sent to hospital after posing with octopus on face
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.