GRANT COUNTY, Wash. - Eastbound Interstate 90 was temporarily closed at Adams Road in Grant County after multiple crashes Sunday.
Icy road conditions made it difficult for driving, Washington State Patrol Trooper John Bryant said.
Multiple crashes were reported between milepost 161 and Dodson Road, according to Grant County Sheriff's Office.
Drivers were warned to slow down and use "great caution" because of the road conditions.
No serious injuries were reported.
More news from KIRO 7
- TONIGHT AT 7: '60 Minutes' reports on homelessness in Seattle
- Second victim dies in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Confrontation with tent residents gets violent, puts Pioneer Square business owner on edge
- 3.6 earthquake hits near Mount Rainier National Park, officials say
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.