SEATTLE - Crews put out a house fire near Seattle University in the First Hill area of Seattle.
The fire at the boarded up home at 14th Avenue East and East Spruce Street, about two blocks away from the school, was called out around 9 a.m. Friday.
Firefighters searched the home and found no one inside.
KIRO 7 News video shows that the house appears to be a total loss.
The fire was under control by about 10 a.m.
No injuries were reported.
More news from KIRO 7
- Seattle police: Foundation Nightclub management was aware of internal dealing of date-rape drug
- Man shot at West Seattle bus stop
- 3 Seahawks leave field prior to national anthem
- Once again, Thurston County Jehovah's Witnesses hall targeted in attack
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2018 Cox Media Group.