PIERCE COUNTY, WA - A home just north of South Hill was heavily damaged in an overnight fire that police are now investigating as arson.
Graham Fire and Rescue were called to a car fire that quickly spread to a home in the 17700 block of 93rd Avenue.
Everyone in the home, including the family dog, was able to escape without injury.
The home and two vehicles were damaged.
A neighbor caught the fire from various angles on surveillance and cellphone video. One video shows two people who he believes may have set the fire. The video shows flames flaring up as two people run to an SUV stopped in the street, which then speeds away.
Investigators are focusing on the videos as a way to find potential suspects. There is no known motive for what could have been a potentially deadly blaze.
More news from KIRO 7
- Grandmother attacked, robbed in Seattle's Rainier Beach neighborhood
- Armed intruder jumps out of third-story window
- Woman sustains serious injuries in potential car accident in Federal Way
- Creepy creature in home security video may look like Dobby, Gollum, but probably not
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.