Say goodbye to the rain and hello to summer! Warmer conditions are moving in for Friday through next week.
With the official start of summer right around the corner, on Thursday, June 21, the summer weather has been queued up.
The average high temperature for this time is in the upper 60s, which is what we will see for Friday. We will start to see the thermometer climb Sunday with highs in the mid 80s.
Sunshine will prevail through the beginning of next week and models are forecasting highs to be in the mid to upper 80s, and possibly in the 90s, by Wednesday.
The extended forecast looks as if we could hang on to these warmer temperatures with no major cool down in sight.
These conditions seem to be a preview of what may be to come for summer 2018. The National Weather Service Summer Outlook for the Pacific Northwest is looking warmer and drier than normal.
It is important to remember to always stay hydrated and find ways to stay cool when warmer weather moves in for several days.
More news from KIRO 7
- Bremerton police examine possible explosive device near ferry terminal entrance
- Father says man grabbed his daughter, pulled her pants down at Walmart
- Record 45-pound catfish in Green Lake? City and state weigh in
- World's largest Christmas light maze coming to Seattle
- What has happened to Seattle's Tully's Coffee?
© 2018 Cox Media Group.