• Fire destroys motor home in Chelan

    By: KIRO 7 News Staff

    Updated:

    CHELAN, Wash. - Crews with Chelan Fire and Rescue responded to a motor home that was engulfed in flames Wednesday afternoon.

    The fire happened at 11555 South Lakeshore Road at about 3:30 p.m.

    The fire initially had to be fought defensively when crews arrived at the scene, officials said.

    Crews said they put out the fire quickly and no injuries were reported. 

    The cause of the fire may have been a mechanical failure, officials said.
     


    More news from KIRO 7


    DOWNLOAD OUR FREE NEWS APP

    Next Up: