CHELAN, Wash. - Crews with Chelan Fire and Rescue responded to a motor home that was engulfed in flames Wednesday afternoon.
The fire happened at 11555 South Lakeshore Road at about 3:30 p.m.
The fire initially had to be fought defensively when crews arrived at the scene, officials said.
Crews said they put out the fire quickly and no injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire may have been a mechanical failure, officials said.
More news from KIRO 7
- Fatal motorcycle crash snarls I-5 traffic in Downtown Seattle
- Driver in stolen vehicle causes crash near Renton
- Washington students will skip school Friday for youth climate strike
- Unvaccinated kids: Schools in Western Washington most at risk for measles
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.