LONGVIEW, Wash. - A fire tore through a mobile home Sunday in Longview, according to Cowlitz County Rural Fire Protection District 2.
Officials said crews were called around 7:30 a.m. to the 4500 block of Pennsylvania Street and found 50% of the home involved upon arrival.
Crews put out the fire within an hour, officials said.
Damages totaled just over $31,500, according to fire officials.
No injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- '60 Minutes' reports on homelessness in Seattle
- Move over, Honeycrisp: New apple to debut at grocery stores
- Second victim dies in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Confrontation with tent residents gets violent, puts Pioneer Square business owner on edge
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.