SHORELINE, Wash. - Crews with the Shoreline Fire Department responded at about 8:45 p.m. Wednesday to two Access buses on fire at 165th Street and 5th Northeast.
Officials said the fire spread from one bus to another and caused electrical sparks.
Fire extinguishers and water were used to put out the fires, crews said.
No injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- 'My world is gone:' Family calls for answers, in high school senior's murder
- Four new measles cases confiremd in King, Snohomish, Pierce counties
- Deputies release sketch of man suspected in sexual assault of 15-year-old girl
- Video shows 74-year-old man being pushed from Las Vegas bus; he later died, police say
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.