An investigation is underway after fire engulfed a Bellingham business this weekend.
The fire occurred Saturday morning at the offices of Blue Sea Systems. No one was injured but the fire caused extensive damage to the building. Crews remained on scene for several hours to put out hot spots. No information on a potential cause is available at this time.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Women who walk the streets in Seattle say it's now more dangerous
- Police need help in stabbing investigation identifying man who urinated on animal hospital
- Thousand oaks shooting: All 12 identified
- Federal prosecutors have evidence Trump involved in hush money payments, report says
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cox Media Group