BURIEN, Wash. - Firefighters are investigating what caused a fire at a home Sunday morning in Burien.
It happened in the 14200 block of Eighth Avenue South in the Highline neighborhood.
Video KIRO 7 captured showed crews had to cut a hole in the roof of the house to ventilate the smoke.
Fire investigators said everyone got out safely. They also said the fire caused $100,000 in damage.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- 'Dog the Bounty Hunter's' Beth Chapman in medically induced coma
- Mother charged after being accused of playing 'chicken,' running over 3-year-old son
- Investigation underway after 3 people shot in White Center
- Decomposing body found on trail in Tacoma
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.