A Federal Way home was destroyed by a fire Thursday and investigators determined the fire was intentionally set.
At about 1:30 a.m., crews responded to a report of a fire at 3324 33rd Avenue Southwest.
When crews arrived, the house was fully involved.
No injuries were reported.
Investigators said half of the home collapsed, and theyruled the fire case of arson.
The investigation remains ongoing.
More news from KIRO 7
- Repeat criminal with violent history charged with two random Seattle attacks
- Police: Homeless man shatters bus window, attacks man with metal object
- Prison fight involving 81 inmates stopped by warning shot
- Lawsuit filed against former Snohomish County prosecutor
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.