A driver was nearly hit in the head by a falling rock Sunday on Blewett Pass, Washington State Patrol Trooper John Bryant said.
The trooper said the rock came within inches of the driver.
Bryant tweeted out photos that showed the driver’s windshield smashed through and the rock on the driver's side floor mat.
“Be cautious of falling rocks with the amount of moisture we’ve had lately,” Bryant said.
More news from KIRO 7
- 7-year-old reported missing in North Cascades National Park
- Man who lived alone with rats awarded $8 million
- Seattle teen: United Airlines 'negligent' for in-flight sexual assault
- Tacoma faces two legal challenges over new business model for Click
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.