Edmonds police are searching for two suspects in a pickpocket investigation.
On May 30, a woman's wallet was taken from her purse while she was at a restaurant.
Police said $9,000 was used on her credit cards in under 24 hours. Her card was used at a Seattle grocery store, which was caught on camera.
Police said the Edmonds case is part of a massive pickpocket ring, which involved cases in Everett and Bellevue. The investigation is also a multi-state operation.
Anyone who may know the suspects is asked to call police.
More news from KIRO 7
- Magnolia burglary victims accuse Seattle police of not showing up in OfferUp sting
- Delta employees claim they were fired for "speaking Korean"
- Washington deputy fired because of Proud Boys apparel
- Ride the Ducks of Seattle releases statement after deadly incident in Missouri
- 9 members of one family among 17 killed in duck boat accident on lake in Branson, Missouri
© 2018 Cox Media Group.