SEATTLE - Passengers who drive onboard the ferry for the Seattle/Bremerton route should plan for reduced capacity this week, Washington State Ferries said.
A 90-vehicle-capacity Sealth will be temporarily replacing the 188-vehicle-capacity Walla Wall beginning Aug. 26. Unplanned maintenance to the Tacoma forced a series of shifts to maintain as much service as possible on various routes.
The change will be in effect until at least Aug. 30.
More news from KIRO 7
- Veteran with service dog denied entry at South Sound gym
- Archdiocese orders Pierce County church be razed
- West Seattle woman fights to keep purse
- Andrew Luck to retire from NFL
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.