Troopers are investigating after a drive-by shooting on Interstate 405 in Tukwila left a driver with a gunshot wound to the arm Thursday afternoon.
The incident blocked lanes of southbound I-405 just before the Southcenter I-5 interchange.
Just before 5:30 p.m., there was police activity on southbound I-5 near 70th Avenue East in Fife. Troopers said the incident involved the suspect in the drive-by shooting.
The victim, a man in his 40s, was taken to the hospital.
Police said the incident is believed to be a result of road rage.
Anyone with information is asked to call 911.
More news from KIRO 7
- Woman says her Amazon device recorded private conversation, sent it out to random contact
- Identity of mystery man 'Kenny' revealed
- South Sound 5th-grader takes his own life, parents urged to talk to kids about suicide
- Scientists discover opioids in some Puget Sound mussels
- Police: Driver sees 'black object' in air on I-5, finds gun stuck in front of his car
© 2019 Cox Media Group.