Lynnwood police are investigating after dozens of bridal gowns were stolen from a business this week.
Officers responded to a commercial burglary at Brides and Beyond, along with associated Business Pro-Fit Tailoring, at 19725 40th Avenue West.
Investigators said it is believed the businesses were burglarized between Wednesday at about 6:30 p.m. and Thursday at about 3:30 p.m.
The owners told police dozens of bridal gowns were stolen and customers' contact information was missing.
Officers found discarded merchandise nearby.
Police said the owners are asking customers to call them for any concerns about upcoming weddings or other events that they believe might be affected.
Brides and Beyond customers are asked to call 425-275-7521. Pro-Fit Tailoring customers are asked to call 425-744-0666.
The investigation is ongoing.
More news from KIRO 7
- VIDEO: Watch a replay of the Fourth of July fireworks
- Loved ones identify man killed by Poulsbo Police
- 1 dead in double house fire in King County on the Fourth of July
- Man, 2 kids injured by fireworks near the Muckleshoot Reservation
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.