Detectives are investigating after a body was found in a building hallway in Everett on Sunday morning.
Officers were dispatched to the Commerce Building at about 5 a.m. for a report of a body in a hallway in the building. Officers found the body of an adult male and contained the scene.
Detectives with the Major Crimes Unit are investigating. The Snohomish County Medical Examiner's Officer took custody of the body to determine cause and manner of death and notify the family.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Auburn mom attacked in road rage case while driving daughter to school
- Girl killed by tree branch: Parents sue Federal Way apartments
- Deputies search for attempted murder suspect after shooting in South Hill
- Police: Suspect beheaded girlfriend in front of 3-year-old
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.