The Grant County Sheriff's Office released drug bust numbers Tuesday from the 2019 Paradiso Festival at the Gorge Amphitheatre.
Paradiso is an annual electric arts music festival that began at the Gorge in 2012.
According to the Grant County Sheriff's Office, 38 drugs busts were made on 97 felony charges. The office said none were simple possession busts.
In addition to the busts, deputies also seized LSD, mushrooms, cocaine, steroids, ketamine, the drug known as "Molly," money and a firearm.
The Moses Lake Police Department, Yakima city, the Columbia River Drug Task Force, the Washington State Patrol and Adams County were also involved.
More news from KIRO 7
- 70-year-old Tacoma woman attacked, robbed in backyard
- Decatur High student charged with on-campus rape
- Dave Chappelle and Joe Rogan at the Tacoma Dome: How to get tickets
- 13-year-old black lab rescued after falling down steep ravine in Lakewood
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.