FRANKLIN COUNTY - Deputies with the Franklin County Sheriff's Office removed 25,000 marijuana plants in north Franklin County over a two-day span.
Franklin County is located in eastern Washington – and its largest city is Pasco.
The Sheriff's Office said they conducted multiple drone flights as part of the eradication efforts.
Deputies provided maps, posted below, of where the plants were found.
Officials said the Washington State Patrol Eradication Team also helped with the removal.
"We'd like to thank the community members for their help in bringing it to our attention and allowing us to use equipment for the ease of eradication," deputies said.
More news from KIRO 7
- Renton police respond to possible shooting, turns out to be swatting call
- King County Sheriff's Office recovered body from Green River"
- Seattle police runners-up in CBS' ‘Lip Sync to the Rescue' competition
- Bearded dragon found in backpack; child didn't want to leave 'Jango' home alone
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.