Deputies are searching for a gunman after a shooting in White Center that left a man injured on Wednesday night.
The shooting happened in the 9600 block of 15th Avenue Southwest.
Deputies said a 26-year-old man was shot in the hand and was taken to a local hospital.
Deputies are searching for the suspect, who is believed to be armed.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
More news from KIRO 7
- Teenager shot and killed in Tacoma
- Police: Disabled man attacked in N. Seattle; racial slurs used during incident
- Recent earthquakes in Alaska, South Pacific catches eyes of scientists in Northwest
- Safety concerns force changes at popular Tacoma park
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2018 Cox Media Group.